Mental Health Occupational Therapist
Michele Edwards has extensive experience in mental health assessment, treatment, group work, therapy and clinical supervision.
Michele has held senior positions in clinical mental health services and has worked in both inpatient and community settings.
Michele is trained in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and has experience in running DBT skills groups and other mental health recovery groups.
Michele has an interest in young adults and adults with disability, adult autism spectrum disorders as well as supporting adults and older persons with depression and anxiety.
Michele can offer a range of functional assessments including sensory profiles. Michele is available to conduct comprehensive mental health and OT functional assessments and reports with
What I OFFER
- Mental Health Occupational Therapy Assessments.
- Comprehensive Menta Health Assessments.
- Detailed reports with practical recommendations.
- In-person and online services.
- Assessments at your location where suitable.
- Liaison with your support team, when you request this.
- Friendly and welcoming approach.
- Extensive experience working in a range of settings.
Suite 2-54 Grey St