Jonathan attained his qualifications in Clinical Social Work in Missouri USA. Initially working with adults incarcerated within Saint Louis County Jail, he returned to Australia to specialise in mental health. Over the past eight years he has worked in the areas of addiction and complex care.
Jonathan is passionate about working with the impacts of trauma and promoting internal healing. Furthermore, he assists people to overcome difficulties such as addictions, anger, hopelessness, anxiety, depression and to overall feel better about themselves, their life and things that have or are happening to them.
He is experienced in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention and Self-Compassion, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing, and the Comprehensive Resource Model
What I OFFER
- Experienced with a range of presenting issues.
- Trauma-informed and compassionate approach.
- Skilled in therapies for a range of mental health and behavioural conditions.
- Flexible approach. I will tailor your care.
- I practice a range of contemporary, evidence-based therapies.
- Longer initial appointment to understand your needs and develop a working partnership.
- Flexibility with appointment times. Some after hours capacity on request.
- Focus population: adults to older persons.
Suite 2-54 Grey St Traralgon and by telehealth